Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Decade, New Plans

I checked - I haven't posted in my blog since October 2017. I took a little time to see if I should wrestle Lucy's Peregrination over here, since I have a new name and a new email address. But the process was a bit onerous. If you are interested, feel free to poke into history here:

http://lucysperegrination.blogspot.com/

Along with the new name is a new life and new plans! Since Brian and I will be traveling together, it seems only appropriate to change from solo peregrinations to this: Peregrinating Pair.


On our first date I laid it out: I had just returned from a year of traveling. I planned to be a good daughter, a good sister, a good aunt, and a good friend. I planned to work for 10 years and then retire to travel full time. I had discovered how little I needed. Brian leaned back from the table, mulled for a minute, then leaned forward and said, "with economies of scale, we could make it 5 years?" He was and is the partner for me.

Due to life, we did not hit the 5 year goal. But we are cruising rapidly toward the 6.5 mark and plan to launch in August of 2020. Check back for updates, and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment