Thursday, July 27, 2023

Yoga Pants

Yes, yoga pants. Really. I go on regular walks, sometimes solo or with a friend, usually along the Coastal Trail. As I was leaving home one morning last week, I was debating aloud whether to wear my coat. We’re only on Day 12 of summer in Anchorage (days with sunlight and warmth). My coat has pockets, which are convenient for my phone and keys. But that particular day was warmish, so the coat may have been too much. Brian pointed out that yoga pants – which I typically wear on my walks – have pockets. I exasperatedly said that mine did not. Which led to a longer conversation which revealed that all of my yoga pants predate our relationship, are indeed teenagers, and include brands that no longer exist. And they do NOT have pockets.

Brian went to Costco yesterday. He brought home three pairs of yoga pants, with pockets. I did a test run today. They're pretty darn amazing. I think I have to retire some of my old yoga pants. And I love being with a guy who is so thoughtful.

 

~Lucy

Trumpeter Swan with Cygnets, Westchester Lagoon Today


 

No comments:

Post a Comment