Apparently, we need to travel to Brittany. I attended the Fete de la Coquille Saint-Jacques last weekend. Because when you discover there is a festival for SCALLOPS, why would you not go? And it turned out to be so much more. Hilariously it was located at the Abbesses metro stop. And when I say at the stop, I mean you climb the stairs and are immediately in the line for a crepe. The festival included some of my favorite things, which I indulged in: scallops, cider, and kouign amann. Plus it had vendors of all the Brittany delicacies - wine, oysters, and so much more. What a great time.
 |
| A skewer of scallops? Yes, please! |
 |
| Oooh, one of my favorite pastries. |
 |
| That's a vat of escargots. |
 |
| Plenty of meat too. |
 |
| My personal kouign amann. I think I ate two sticks of butter in there. |
~Lucy
Looks so invitingš„°❤️
ReplyDelete