We did so much. We ate so much. We saw so many delightful things. I perhaps wrote too little. Here's a smattering of things I failed to tell you about.
![]() |
| At the Maison Europeenne de la Photographie |
![]() |
| Weird collection, but fun - MEP. |
![]() |
| The holiday lights on Rue Cler. |
![]() |
| Place Vendome Christmas Lights |
![]() |
| Louis Vuitton went big on holiday lights. |
![]() |
| Crevettes L'Amour. Aka weird art. |
![]() |
| Rachel and I missed out on the Sacre Coeur dome due to snow. Brian and I went for it. |
![]() |
| Good views, but the balustrade is very low. I'm surprised there aren't more "accidents" here. Someone set a murder mystery here. |
![]() |
| A tiny slip, a small push..... |
![]() |
| A rainbow over the Tuileries. |
![]() |
| Just before our departure, the scaffolding came off the Notre Dame steeple. |
~Lucy











No comments:
Post a Comment