This is going to sound ridiculously old lady-ish but when we went to the Decathlon shop to get my annual yoga mat, they had hand grip strength donuts and I bought one (€4!). I've read that longevity is linked to grip strength (tho correlation vs causation needs investigation). And one morning in Paris I popped the top off the new jam with no problems and pointed it out to B. Six weeks paid off!
Upon arrival in Nice we headed into another Decathlon location. I was undecided about getting the tougher donut (€4.50) vs. this, but went with the package (€15). Because this has the options to strengthen by pulling your fingers out and not just in. It has proven a winner by having a foot massager ball, which is a great addition. We've been walking a lot!
~Lucy

What are you doing to your yoga mats that you need one annually?!!!!
ReplyDelete